Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

May Challenge Winners


Hi all!

I hope your start to the summer is treating you all well! It's been a busy time for me, I have one garden that is 33' x 14' ... it's just one of the many vegetable gardens we get ready! This year we have several bunnies in our yard so I also had to put up a fence ... whew lots of work!

The only good thing was without my PC I had even more spare time to do it all in!

Ok enough about my summer, let's get on to the good stuff ... the creations and the winners!!!

As always we choose the winners by random.org

Our Winner: TANVI - such lovely backgrounds created they really didn't need anything else, but take a look and see what she created with those backgrounds!

Out Top 3: Natalie - She didn't just create a background she made a whole scene and it's super cute!
Julie Reed - Wowsers ... no words needed just take a look at that card, lovely!
Saba Noor - Well this pick was kismet I think ... take a look at her superhero card pretty sure my husband will LOVE it!

And there you have it! Thank you all for participating I just loved all of the creations and can't wait to see what the next challenge brings!

5 comments: